Clogged and blocked gutters can quickly end up costing you significant amounts of money, because:
- Incessant rainfall can storms cause gutters to overflow if they are blocked with debris, leaves, and twigs. This can result in staining along the fascia and eaves, and water leakages inside your house.
- Water overflowing from the edges of the gutters into the landscape below can damage the lawns and plantings. The masonry elements and hardscaping can get damaged due to all the water accumulation.
- Gutters that are filled with debris are also a fire risk. In case there is a bushfire, stray flames and embers can cause the dry material to be lit and result in a fire.
- Excessive sludge and debris build-up can cause your gutters to rust and rot, which reduces the lifespan of the feature.
- An overflowing gutter can also mean water accumulation at the foundation and in the basement, causing damage to the structure and compromising its integrity.
- Any stagnating water in the guttering or the outdoor spaces of your property becomes the ideal breeding ground for mosquitoes and other pests. This aspect can affect the health of your family members.
It’s possible to avoid these issues if you hire professional local gutter cleaners like the ones at our company. We are a credible company that focuses on providing clients value for money. We have been operating in this industry for over 20 years, and have handled scores of gutter cleaning jobs of various types.